Sunday 24 January 2010

My ideas for a thriller

I was inspired by two of my favourite films... Taken and final destination 3.


In a thriller opening sequence you need to make sure you don't give the whole story line
away too quickly. I think that we should pretend everything is fine and don't make anything
to scary, just a normal calm settled life. Then we should make things turn a bit mysterious,
maybe have a few jumpy parts when a person could be creeping up on someone or for a man to spying on a young girl before she notices. Something that will give you a bit of a thrill but not too much you know whats going to happen. I like think thats make you jump and makes you question things so we could twist the story alot. Maybe one of the characters can pretend they can see into the future or have a sixth sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment